Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Jaheim - Roster
I got a bonustrack of Jaheim's latest album and it's called 'Roster'. For this one, Jaheim went to the disco I guess, because this one fits perfectly in one of those roller-blade disco's. Aside from that though, it's a very hot song. I like!
Listen

Unknown - Complicate
I've got two songs, which I do not know the artist of.The first one, 'Complicate', sounds alot like Rihanna's 'Unfaithful'. Except it's sung by a male, but for the rest it's all the same. Instrumental consists mostly of a piano, and a low drum-line. If you liked 'Unfaithful', than you'll probably like 'Complicated' too.
Listen

Unknown - Inside Out
Can't say too much about this one, except that I'm not really feeling this one. I mean it's great and all, but not my cup of tea if you know what I'm saying. But that doesn't mean other people won't like it, so give it a listen.
Listen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment