Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About


Deep Side - Booty Music
New track by Deep Side, produced by T-Pain. Laid back song with a nice hook and chorus and you can definitely hear it's produced by the 'Synth Man' (as I like to call him.)
Listen

TGT (Tank, Ginuwine, Tyrese) - Sex
Well, something you would entirely expect from these three. A song about sex (which has been done many times) just makes you wonder.... I was hoping for them to come with a more serious or atleast mature song, but I guess it works out for them. Nice song overall.
Listen

Ashanti - The Way That I Love You
New song from Ashanti and it's called 'The Way That I Love You.' I'm really digging this song, especially because Ashanti goes all the way. Too bad this isn't good enough for a major comeback. It is however a nice attempt, but other than that it's a very nice song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment